“Tonight the City of Havre de Grace mourns the loss of American lives to a … read more
HAVRE de GRACE – Maryland is home to just over six million residents and … read more
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Monday, August 1, 2016 at 7:00 PM
- Hello, this is an important message from the Department of Public Works. Our crews will be repairing water service in your area starting at 8am on July 26th. Your water may be shut off between the hours of 8am-3pm. Our crews will work quickly so your water is restored. Please call City Hall at 410-939-1800 x1138 for any concerns. Thank you for your patience.
- The Mayor and City Council of Havre de Grace will hold a Public Hearing in the City Council Chambers, 711 Pennington Avenue, Havre de Grace, MD on August 1, 2016 beginning at 7:00 p.m. The purpose of the Hearing will be to receive public comment on the proposed Ordinance 983 which concerns authorizing the Mayor to acquire a portion of Chapel Road from Harford County. A copy of proposed Ordinance 983 is available for review at City Hall.
- Greater Aberdeen/Havre de Grace Enterprise Zone Proposed Amendment to State
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Monday, July 18. 2016 at 7:00 PM
- Effects Assessment on SRRBP
- The Mayor and City Council Will Meet Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 7:00 PM
- Hatem Bridge Open To Bikes July 1st
- Historic Preservation Commission Awards
- Fiscal 2016 Financial Results Through March 31, 2016