BENEDICT F. MARTORANA, P.E., P.P. NJGovTech LLC/Atlantic GovTech LLC Since 1976, until my retirement in … read more
The month of October is Paint the Town Pink. The Upper Chesapeake Health Foundation and … read more
The City of Havre de Grace has enhanced the Yacht Basin entrance to the Havre … read more
- The City of Havre de Grace is currently accepting applications to fill a Human Resources Managers position in the Administrative Department.
- Susquehanna River Rail Bridge Project
- Norfolk Southern Railroad will be doing maintenance on the railroad crossing located on Old Bay Lane in Havre de Grace. This work will be Tuesday October 25 and Wednesday October 26. This will not be a complete closure. One side will be closed Tuesday and the other side on Wednesday
- Havre de Grace Receives Prestigious Sustainable Maryland Certified Award at Maryland Municipal League Conference
- Citizen Connection Fall – Winter 2016
- Flood Plain Focus
- Please take Curbside Recycling Survey. We need to hear from you.
- Fiscal 2017 Financial Results Through August 31, 2016
- Migratory Fish Restoration on the Susquehanna River
- Havre de Grace has become more pooch friendly! K-9 Cody Park will open September 3, 2016 and will be open from sunrise to sunset. The park is located at 100 Lagaret Lane, behind the Community Center off of Rt. 155.