The Mayor and City Council will conduct a public Work Session in the City Council … read more
2016 Re-cap Map. Here are some of the projects the city is proud to have … read more
- Our local volunteer fire company, Susquehanna Hose Company, has received an ISO rating of 2. This is AWESOME news! What is an ISO rating? ISO stands for Insurance Services Offices which collects and evaluates information from communities in the United States on their structure fire suppression capabilities. What does this rating mean to you? While not all insurance carriers recognize ISO ratings, many do and will give you a discount on your homeowner insurance premiums. It is not automatic so you have to call and ask. You are encouraged to do so because it may be time well spent and a way for you to cut “your” costs and increase “your” disposable income.
- The Mayor and City Council will conduct a public Work Session in the City Council Chambers, 711 Pennington Avenue, on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. The purpose of this session is to allow for interaction between the Council, Administration and the Independence Day Commission concerning the approved Independence Day Festivities for 2017.
- The Mayor and City Council Will Meet Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 7:00 PM
- Amtrak’s NEC Future, website link: This is the Tier 1 Environmental Impact Statement for the Preferred Alternative which shows Amtrak’s rail alignment and description for the Northeast Corridor through this region from Boston to Washington, D.C.
- The Mayor and City Council will meet January 3, 2017 at 7:00 PM
- 2016 Re-cap Map. Here are some of the projects the city is proud to have completed, improved or started in 2016.
- Work has begun to install electric car charging stations in David Craig Park. Work will be completed in early 2017.
- Fiscal 2017 Financial Results Through October 31, 2016
- Fiscal 2017 First Quarter Financial Results
- Harford Memorial Hospital Project Study and Disposition Presentation