- The Havre de Grace Candidate’s Night forum sponsored by OPAC (Ontario-Otsego Positive Action Committee ) will air on Harford Cable Network tomorrow evening at 8 p.m. The OPAC Candidate’s Evening was held last week providing citizens an opportunity to engage and learn more about the city’s election processes.
- Arbor Day Celebration: Join the Department of Public Works & The Tree Commission on Friday, April 28 at 10:00 a.m.
- CITY OF HAVRE DE GRACE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT OFF-SITE COUNCIL MEETING Per Resolution No. 2017-03, the Mayor and City Council of Havre de Grace agreed to move the regularly scheduled meeting of the Mayor and City Council, that is to be held on April 17, 2017 out of the City Hall Council Chamber to the American Legion, located at 501 St. John Street, Havre de Grace, MD. The meeting will begin that evening at 7:00 PM.
- The Mayor and City Council Will Meet Monday, April 3, 2017
- Addiction in Your Back Yard or in Your Home
- March 20, 2017 Tree Commission Report To Council
- March 20, 2017 Employee Benefits & Compensation Commission Report To Council
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC BUDGET WORK SESSIONS The Mayor and City Council will conduct Public Budget Work Sessions in the City Council Chambers, 711 Pennington Avenue, at 6:00 p.m. on March 27, 2017 and April 10, 2017. The purpose of this session is to allow for interaction between the Council and Administration to review the proposed budget for fiscal year beginning July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018.
- FY 2018 Preliminary Annual Budget
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Monday, March 20, 2017