- Presentation by The Colored School Foundation
- Public Announcement of Special Council Meeting
- Citizen & Business Guide To The Property Maintenance Code
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Monday, October 16, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. The meeting will take place at The Havre de Grace Maritime Museum.
- NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS INVITATION TO BID THE CITY OF HAVRE DE GRACE 2017 LINDEN AND LODGE LANES AND OPERA HOUSE PARKING LOT MILL AND OVERLAY PROJECT
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARING The Mayor and City Council of Havre de Grace will hold a Public Hearing at our off-site Council Meeting, located at 100 Lafayette St., Havre de Grace, MD on October 16, 2017 beginning at 7:00 p.m. The purpose of the Hearing will be to receive public comment on the proposed Ordinance 993 which concerns itself with boat mooring and other activities in the shallow waters surrounding the City Water Plant. Click here to view proposed Ordinance 993.
- Per Resolution No. 2017-03, as adopted by the Mayor and City Council of Havre de Grace, the next regularly scheduled Council Meeting for October 16, 2017, will be held at the Maritime Museum, located at 100 Lafayette St., Havre de Grace, MD. The meeting will begin that evening at 7:00 PM.
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Monday, October 2, 2017
- NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS INVITATION TO BID THE CITY OF HAVRE DE GRACE Camilla Street Water Main Rehabilitation
- The Lodge Lane, Linden Lane, and Road Re-Surfacing RFP’s have been cancelled.