Mayor Bill Martin has directed that the Water Treatment Plant be open for public tours … read more
Question and Answer Sheet 1. Is this to repair aging infrastructure? Yes. The last major … read more
- Residential Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day Saturday, May 14 8am-noon Harford Waste Disposal Center Compost Area Call 410-638-3417 for more info. Visit www.harfordrecycles.org.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC COUNCIL WORK SESSION The Mayor and City Council will conduct a Public Budget Work Session in the City Council Chambers, 711 Pennington Avenue, at 6:00 p.m. on April 25, 2016 and May 9, 2016. The purpose of this session is to allow for interaction between the Council and Administration to review the proposed budget for fiscal year beginning July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
- Water Treatment Plant Open House April 23rd & 30th
- The Mayor and City Council will meet Monday, April 18, 2016 at 7:00 PM
- You are invited to attend a Susquehanna River Rail Bridge Project Public Outreach Information Session
- Spring Clean-up Days
- Tydings Park Commission Final Report
- 2017 Preliminary Budget
- OFFICIAL BALLOT Municipal Election City of Havre de Grace, Maryland May 03, 2016
- The Mayor and City Council of Havre de Grace agreed to move the regularly scheduled meeting of the Mayor and City Council, that is to be held on April 18, 2016, out of the City Hall Council Chamber to the Bulle Rock Residence Club, 1200 Bulle Rock Parkway, Havre de Grace, MD